Registered at Companies House, Company number 13135098
Correspondence Address: 55 Chearsley Road, Long Crendon, Aylesbury, HP18 9AW, UK
Website: Hosted by Webflow.
All Webflow sites are served through Amazon's Cloudfront Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Demo Store: Hosted by Shopify.
Shopify servers are located in the United States,however website information will be stored locally via a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Video compiling and hosting:
Once the recording is processed, the resulting .mp4 and all other corresponding files are stored in an S3 bucket. All S3 buckets are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”),including some or all of the following: name and other personal details, email addresses and mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, device and web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Site, personal preferences relating to the Service, financial information, details of the locations from which you use the Service and the audio-visual images you may upload to the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that all Data and information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service (including without limitation creation, storage and transmissions of personal video messages). We may collect, store and process certain Data to provide you with the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site and the Service. Additionally, from time to time we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your Data only for as long as is necessary.
4. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data obtained from users located in the UK and/or the EU to locations outside the UK and/or the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to those within the UK and/or the EEA, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
5. The Site may display links to certain third party websites. We encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of those third party websites before providing any of your personal information to them.
6. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may also use local “shared objects”. Examples of other reasons include:
· enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
· recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
· measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
· Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
· Cookie settings in Firefox
· Cookie settings in Chrome
· Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Service and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu and https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
7. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. Subject to applicable law, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com. If you are not interested in receiving email notices or advertisements from us, you should unsubscribe by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. We reserve the rights in all cases to retain Data necessary to provide the Service and other legal reasons in full compliance with applicable Data Protection Law.
9. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.